Posted by: Cam Fitzwilliam-Grey on January,5th,2018
We are asking everyone who has been in contact with our service in 2017, to complete our annual survey to give us your feedback. Your views and opinions are really important to us and will help us to improve our services for the year ahead.
Below are some of the services you may have accessed from us this year:
- Weekly e-bulletin – keeping you up to date with what is happening in the sector
- Fundraising and bidding support– information and support with applications
- Social innovation – generating new ideas including earned income and social business models
- Organisational development – starting, growing or managing your organisation
- Collaboration and partnership working – linking you to a partner organisation
- Community facilities – access to affordable community space
- Representation – getting your voices heard, Voluntary and Community Sector forums, consultations
- Haringey VCS Directory – search for local organisations and groups here
- Community Events – Haringey Community Expo, community events and activities
- Social Media
Read more about Community Impact Haringey here
This survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
Thank you for your participation, and for all your involvement this year.