Volunteering is a positive way to engage in your community and make a difference. Doing a good deed for others keeps you active too and you can get to make new friends, both of which can lead to a greater sense of well-being.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Can be good for your health and help you stay physically fit
- Can help with the effects of stress and anxiety
- Connects you with others and gives you a sense of purpose
- Can increase self confidence
- Learn new skills and meet new people
- Boost your CV and improve employment prospects
- Full support and training
Why not get involved today?
Complete the volunteer enquiry form or call Phedorah on 020 8442 7652.