Thrive Haringey aims to expand social prescribing community activities across several sectors to increase their reach, particularly for those people most impacted by Covid and health inequalities.
Please read our guidance before applying: https://tinyurl.com/jfserwte
Maximum funding is expected to be around £50 to £100 per session, a total of around £1,000 per project. Funding will be allocated on a rolling basis and we will give one month notice when the fund is due to close.
Please refer to Bridge introduction to safeguarding: https://www.bridgerenewaltrust.org.uk/understanding-safeguarding
Please provide a breakdown of costs. Funding is available for direct activity costs: artist/facilitator fees, room hire, supplies.
Please include any costs which apply
- Artist/facilitator fees
- Activity costs
- Costs for subsidised spaces
- Other direct activity costs
1) Monitoring & evaluation to be completed in line with our guidance (link to guidance)
2) Information about your activities so that can help you promote it as part of the programme
3) Use of Thrive Haringey logo